Overview of Canada Owner Operator Program
Canada Owner Operator Work Permits are for foreign nationals who wish to establish their business or buy the latest business in Canada. The owner operator work permit allows foreign national entrepreneurs to come to Canada and work on their businesses which they will establish in Canada, where they hold more than 50% ownership. Choosing this route could be an attractive option for many entrepreneurs because it does
Unlike provincial permanent residency streams, there are no minimum investment or net worth requirements.
There are two types of Owner Operator work permits:
- Owner Operator work permit based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- Owner Operator work permit under the International Mobility Program
The applicants can use the Owner Operator LMIA roadmap to start a business in Canada if the federal program matches the requirements.
To be eligible to launch a new business under Owner LMIA,
foreign investors or entrepreneurs must establish a controlling interest in
starting a new business in Canada. The candidate can show controlling interest according to the guidelines mentioned below:
- Active participant in company management and its day-to-day operations (sole ownership)
- Partnership business by holding a share of 50.1%
- Official poll document stating that they own the majority interest
Get professional assistance from DM’s Residence by Investment consultant in UAE today to get detailed information and the process of the Canada Owner Operator program.